What is Low-Level Light Therapy?
Light Emitting Diode (LED) phototherapy is the application of light energy to tissues in order to obtain therapeutic benefits. The energy is used to improve cellular performance. Phototherapy is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties and has a variety of applications across many medical fields.
How does Low-Level Light Therapy Work?
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, high-intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural biostimulatory effect in human tissue. Research has shown that phototherapy can:
1. Increase circulation
2. Accelerate tissue repair
3. Decrease wrinkles
4. Kill acne bacteria
5. Decrease inflammation
6.Improve skin tone
7. Improve skin texture and clarity
8. Ease muscle and joint pain
9. Ease muscle stiffness
10. Ease muscle spasms
11. Decrease arthritis discomfort
12. And much more!
Three Main Benefit Groups of Low Light Therapy:
- Anti-Aging - Decreases wrinkles, improves skin's firmness and youthful appearance
- Pain Management - Reduce pain, muscle spasms, inflammation, while also increasing blood circulation
- Acne Treatment - Reduce acne blemishes and kill acne bacteria, resulting in a clearer, smoother complexion
The Celluma DifferenceSafe, clinically proven, and FDA cleared. Non-toxic, non-invasive, and an affordable alternative to drugs and harsh topicals. Unlike other LED devices, Celluma is flexible and conforms closely to the treatment area for optimal effectiveness.
Celluma is designed to treat large surface areas and can be used safely anywhere on the body.